Beaded Paper Tassel Tutorial

by - 6:32:00 PM

Previously I shared my basic paper tassel tutorial. Now you'll learn how to embellish your paper tassel with beads and charms in this video!
Beaded Paper Tassel Tutorial

I won't go into too many details here on my blog as I go through how to make these tassels in detail in my YouTube video, embedded below.

Beaded Paper Tassel Tutorial

What I will include here is a list of supplies that you'll need and links to those supplies so that you can make your own beaded paper tassels! I reached into my own bead supply that I've been collecting for many, many years now, but I will link to as many of the products that I used or similar items from Scrapbook.com and Amazon!

Beaded Paper Tassel Tutorial

Supply List

One of my biggest tips for created beaded tassels is to give yourself time and patience. Bead work can be a bit fussy and finicky. As your beaded tassel gets heaver with charms and dangles, you'll drop it more and more often, especially if you have a chronic pain disorder like I do. And don't be ashamed to give your hands a break when you need to.

Beaded Paper Tassel Tutorial

I also like to check the progress of my beaded tassel after adding each charm or bead dangle. This allows me to make sure it's hanging in the right direction (you can add on a jump ring if it's not), that it's hanging at a good length and that you are filling in the spaces and holes well. I like to add two dangles or charms to each link of the chain on the hook clasp. If you like a fuller beaded tassel, add three dangles per link of the chain. 

Shop Specific Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used or other products you might be interested in.



Amazon

I am an affiliate with Amazon. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used or other products you might be interested in.

















You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!