Bloom Bundle: Simple Harvest Blooms Card

by - 9:55:00 AM

Blooms don't have to be just rosy reds and pinks. In fact, this autumn, I'm all about the fall colors!

Thankful Harvest Blooms card created with: Scrapbook.com bloom bundle, sprigs die, nested tags die, harvest pad; Pinkfresh matte gold pearls

Scrapbook.com has an amazing livestream deal right now for their Bloom Bundle. I've shared a stenciled card set and a layered die card using some of the traditional floral colors already. But for this card, I decided to use the Sprigs die set (part of the Bloom Bundle) along with the Harvest smooth cardstock and patterned paper pads for a juicy autumn card. 

Thankful Harvest Blooms card created with: Scrapbook.com bloom bundle, sprigs die, nested tags die, harvest pad; Pinkfresh matte gold pearls

Select the leaf paper from the Harvest Patterned Paper pad and cut it down to fit an A2 card. For a fun layer, use the rust orange buffalo check pattern and tear it down the long side and glue it to the leaf paper with a small amount of adhesive.

Thankful Harvest Blooms card created with: Scrapbook.com bloom bundle, sprigs die, nested tags die, harvest pad; Pinkfresh matte gold pearls

Next, cut out a tag from the Nested Tag set from the Harvest Smooth Cardstock pad. Also cut several of the Sprigs florals from the same pad. I also cut the wheat from the orange metallic kraft stock from Tim Holtz for a bit of shine. Before gluing your Sprigs down, emboss the word thankful from the Hi Fall stamp set in gold embossing powder

Thankful Harvest Blooms card created with: Scrapbook.com bloom bundle, sprigs die, nested tags die, harvest pad; Pinkfresh matte gold pearls

Using a liquid adhesive, glue your sprigs down onto your tag. For some added texture, run your tag and your card front through your sewing machine. Adhere your card front onto a card base using the Dotted Adhesive

Thankful Harvest Blooms card created with: Scrapbook.com bloom bundle, sprigs die, nested tags die, harvest pad; Pinkfresh matte gold pearls

Add some trim to your tag and then adhere it to the front of your card with foam adhesive. For a finishing touch, add a few matte gold pearls from Pinkfresh with Collage Medium. 

Be sure to head over to Scrapbook.com now to pick up the Bloom Bundle. It has the Sprigs die, the Spring Floral die, the Flower Garden slimline stencil and two slimline pads of cardstock (Roses and Floral) for an amazing price! This deal won't last long and I guarantee you that you'll want to use these dies and stencil over and over again. In fact, the Sprigs die is one of my absolute favorites! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.










You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!