With this Ring: A Wedding Scrapbook Layout

by - 5:09:00 PM

Hello and happy weekend, everyone!  Late Friday night I finished up one of my most favorite layouts to date.  

With this Ring:  A scrapbook layout by Alice Scraps Wonderland | The layout was created with gesso, Bazzill cardstock and tons of Prima Marketing flowers and embellishments.  A few strands of pearls and gems were added for a bit of sparkle and shine.

My mom and I just couldn't stop staring at it and I can't wait for my sister to see it in person.


Alice Scraps Wonderland, scrapbook, scrapbooking, wedding, bouquet, flowers, ring, love, Prima Marketing, Special Delivery Box, stamping, succulents, gems, Bazzill cardstock
The layout was created with gesso, Bazzill cardstock and tons of Prima Marketing flowers and embellishments.  A few strands of pearls and gems were added for a bit of sparkle and shine.

I know that most of the layouts I've created recently have been for various online challenges, but this one I created using almost entirely items from my Prima Sweet Cottage Special Delivery Box--no challenge whatsoever.  I've been itching to make a page with this gorgeous stuff!


Alice Scraps Wonderland, scrapbook, scrapbooking, wedding, bouquet, flowers, ring, love, Prima Marketing, Special Delivery Box, stamping, succulents, gems, Bazzill cardstock
The title is on the tag that pulls out from behind the photo.


I started off by painting a thin layer of gesso onto the background paper from Prima--it blends in pretty well with the paper but it creates a nice base for everything to sit on.  Then I used my Prima circle stitch stamps to create a diagonal line on the paper.


Alice Scraps Wonderland, scrapbook, scrapbooking, wedding, bouquet, flowers, ring, love, Prima Marketing, Special Delivery Box, stamping, succulents, gems, Bazzill cardstock
Prima flowers, stamps and gems cluster around the photo and a sweet paper banner and eggs nest add some interest.


Next I mounted my photo on some Bazzill cardstock.  On the backside of the info strip from the Prima paper is a cute little banner.  So I cut it out and placed it along the bottom of the matted photo.  I used 2 layers of foam mounts to pop the photo up off the page to make it level with the clothespin I clipped to the photo and more level with the flowers.


Alice Scraps Wonderland, scrapbook, scrapbooking, wedding, bouquet, flowers, ring, love, Prima Marketing, Special Delivery Box, stamping, succulents, gems, Bazzill cardstock
A Prima Marketing birds nest embellishment and velvet trinket bauble become the prime focus of the lower right hand corner of the scrapbook page.


I also added a chipboard sticker that looks like a vintage polaroid frame to the photo to highlight the ring placed inside the succulent.  I then began to layer on flowers, the bird's nest, velvet trinket and so on.  I love the flowers from Prima's floral trim; they remind me of my sister's wedding dress--especially when I added the pink gem to the centers.  The finishing touches were the pearls on the banner and the gems in the flower clusters.

Products Used:


  • Prima Sweet Cottage Special Delivery Box:  Delight - Destinations 12x12 paper, wood buttons; Something Blue - at the alter; Fairy Rhymes - wood embellishments; Velvet Trinkets - zephyr; Pearl Panache - snowbird; Cling Stamps - circles; Rondelle - alphabet stickers
  • Other Prima Products:  Something Blue - tag me, chipboard pieces; Stationer's Desk - say it in crystals; Free Spirit - say it in crystals; Cradle - robin; Trim - floral; Wire Thread - ivory; Art Extravagance - heavy gesso in white
  • Time Holt:  Distress Ink - tea dye
  • Ranger Ink:  Archival Ink - jet black
  • Bazzill:  Cardstock - patina
  • Recollections:  Pearls - black/white mix
  • Other:  pearl string ribbon; various paper flowers from Etsy
Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne




You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!