Always & Forever: A Wedding Scrapbook Page

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello, all!  I recently received my Prima Marketing March Special Delivery, The Bright Side, in the mail and couldn't wait to use it!  (Prima, you have got to stop doing this to me!  Two kits in a row that match my sister's wedding colors…I just can't resist!)

Always & Forever by Alice Scraps Wonderland | Tulle and chalkboard elements give this layout a vintage feel.  The flowers add bright pops of color.

For my sister's wedding reception, I decorated an ampersand with paint, flowers, crinkle ribbon and the like and we tied it to the happy couple's chairs.  So I matched the tulle with a little bit of gathered tulle trim around the photo mat.  I also used some vellum to create the large ampersand in the background then mirrored it with a Maya Road ampersand paperclip.

Always & Forever by Alice Scraps Wonderland | Tulle and chalkboard elements give this layout a vintage feel.  The flowers add bright pops of color.


I didn't have any Prima poppies so I made my own to match the poppies on the ATC and photo mat paper, only I made them teal instead of pink.  After that, I topped off the layout with a few more small flowers, some pearls, a wood icon and the rest of the title cut out of white cardstock.

scrapbooking, custom scrapbook, wedding, love, ampersand, die cut, tulle, flowers, poppies, roses, paperclip, chalkboard, Prima Marketing, Maya Road

Products Used:

  • Prima:  The Optimist - magnitude 12x12 paper, 6x6 paper pad, 3x4 ATC; Something Blue - wood icon; Le Mia - flower mix #6; Soprano - purple; Free Spirit - say it in crystals; Trim - floral; Mini Sachet - sunrise
  • The Paper Studio: Cardstock - black
  • Recollections:  Cardstock - white, vellum; Pearls - black/white mix
  • May Road:  Metal Vintage Trinket - classic ampersand clips
  • Etsy:  Tulle Trim - buttermilk
  • Tim Holtz:  Distress Ink - black soot
  • Craft Medley:  Cup Sequins - classic black and white
  • Doodlebug Design:  Cardstock - pistachio
Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne




You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!