Reneabouquets Unboxing!

by - 12:01:00 AM

This month I'll be sharing some special Reneabouquets guest design projects! Here's a closer look at the supplies I received.


I absolutely adore all of the products from Reneabouquets! Renea puts so much love and detail into all of her products and it really shows. She offers premium butterflies, dragonflies and other pretty insects as well as chipboard (printed and plain), glitter glass, beads, lace and so much more! 


I picked out products for one pink project and one blue and purple project this mont. I've got the full unboxing video on my YouTube channel, which you can find embedded below. It will give you a closer look at all of the pretty and yummy goodies I selected! I've also included links to all of the products at the bottom of the blog for you to shop. 


Shop the Supplies:


Reneabouquets

Click the photos below to shop the product!




























You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!