Last-Minute Easy DIY Holiday Card Ideas

by - 1:19:00 PM

Can you believe we are 7 days into December already?! Are you in need of some quick holiday card ideas? Don't worry, I have you covered!

Echo Park Lumberjack Christmas paper; Scrapbook.com Sassy Christmas stamps, Smooth Christmas Cardstock; Nuvo Vintage Drops postbox red; Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink fired brick

Besides my easy Farmhouse Christmas cards, I wanted to share a few other ideas of quick and easy holiday cards for stampers. With a few patterned papers, stamps, inks and maybe an embellishment or two, you can quickly create some last minute holiday cards. 

Echo Park Lumberjack Christmas paper; Scrapbook.com Sassy Christmas stamps, Smooth Christmas Cardstock; Nuvo Vintage Drops postbox red; Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink fired brick

First, I want to share one with a bit of a sassy twist. This "naughty list" card features a fun Santa print from Echo Park's Lumberjack Christmas papers, a Scrapbook.com Sassy Christmas stamp set, some red cardstock and some Nuvo Vintage Drops. Simply layer your papers, stamp your sentiment and add a few drops! 

Echo Park Lumberjack Christmas paper; Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas paper; Tim Holtz mini paper snowflakes die set; Ranger Ink Archival Ink jet black

The other set features a black and white background of patterned papers from Lumberjack Christmas and Carta Bella's Farmhouse Christmas. One card has a plain black sentiment and an embellishment I dug out of my stash. The other card has an added red layer of paper and a pearly green embossed sentiment plus a few Tim Holtz snowflake die cuts. 

Echo Park Lumberjack Christmas paper; Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas paper; Tim Holtz mini paper snowflakes die set; Ranger Ink Archival Ink jet black

I hope you enjoyed these quick and easy cards. Don't forget to check out my easy Farmhouse Christmas cards that are just as quick to create and only need a some 3x4 journaling cards and papers!

Echo Park Lumberjack Christmas paper; Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas paper; Tim Holtz mini paper snowflakes die set; Ranger Ink Archival Ink jet black

Happy Crafting!
Adrienne

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used or similar products.






You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!