Wildflower Maternity Photo Shoot Scrapbook Layouts

by - 4:00:00 AM

Two summers ago, I took my sister and her husband out on a maternity photo shoot to a local nature center and I am slowly making my way through all the wonderful photos.

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

I love this local nature center. It has lots of trails, open space, a serene lake and small creek. There was quite a bit of walking involved to get to various parts of the park and my highly pregnant sister was quite the trooper. (I think she was secretly hoping it would cause her to go into labor!)

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock; ReneaBouquets butterflies

Sometime last year, my local scrapbook store was holding their annual sale to get rid of older stuff to make room for the new and I came across a kit from Carta Bella called Wildflower. Just seeing the papers and stickers, I knew it would be perfect for the maternity photo shoot. 

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

It has been a while since the photo shoot and since I bought the kit, but I never like letting anything go to waste, especially when I bought something for a particular project in mind. And I've been working this year on not hoarding paper (uhg, it's so hard)! 

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

The first two layouts I made with the Wilflower kit was of two photos of just my sister. I haven't done a layout yet where I cut cardstock on a diagonal and was excited to try out the look. So I chose floral papers for both layouts and cut out two triangles for each. I also matted the photo with a light aqua that matched my sister's dress pretty closely. 

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

I then also die cut a pretty filigree feather from a dusty pink cardstock from the Boho cardstock set. I used my new Magic Mat to cut it them out and the die cuts easily came loose from the metal die and cut cleanly each time. This tool is literally one of the best purchases I have ever made for die cutting! 

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

I chose a few stickers for each layout and added a couple of Prima flowers and crystals. I used foam squares to pop the stickers up off the pages and used Sticky Squares to adhere the flowers. 

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock

For my sister's favorite photo of just herself from the photoshoot, I wanted to add a little something special. I chose a mint colored butterfly from ReneaBouquets to add to the layout, slightly bending the wings to give it more dimension.

Carta Bella Wilflower cardstock, stickers; Spellbinders Feathers in the Wind die cut; Prima Marketing Zella Teal say it in crystals, Guava flowers; Scrapbook.com Magic Mat, Boho smooth cardstock; ReneaBouquets butterflies

I hope you enjoyed this double-paged layout set! 

Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are some of the products that I used for this project.











You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!