Pretty Flower Die Cut Scrapbook Layout + Freebie

by - 1:00:00 AM

One of the great things about die cuts is the multitude of possibilities they bring. Even the most simple die can be so versatile.


And that is exactly what today's freebie over at Scrapbook.com gives you! The 12 Days of Christmas sale is continuing with the 12 most popular brands on sale through December 12. Each day Scrapbook.com has a fabulous freebie you can to any purchase and today's is the Pretty Flower die by Sizzix, made exclusively for Scrapbook.com! 


Just think of all the pretty little flowers you can make with this sweet little die! You can add it to cards, layouts or even mixed media projects. You can cut it out of a classic blush pink or even a red to make a poinsettia for holiday cards. 


I chose to make some peach colored flowers for this adorable layout. I started with a cream base then added a layer of paisley patterned paper. Then I simply die cut several peach colored flowers and matching vines in coordinating colors to add to the layout.


To finish off the layout, I added some pearls to the center of each flower and an "anything is possible" sticker. So sweet and so simple!

Head over to my Scrapbook.com gallery for more information on this layout.

Happy Scrapping,
Adrienne

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used or similar products.








You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!