How to Easily Create Stenciled Thank You Cards

by - 12:01:00 AM

It's always handy to have some thank you cards on hand.

Scrapbook.com Smooth Cardstock Cools, Hybrid Ink Glass Slipper, Vintage Moroccan Stencil, Sizzix Thank You Banner Die, Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress OxideScrapbook.com Smooth Cardstock Cools, Hybrid Ink Glass Slipper, Vintage Moroccan Stencil, Sizzix Thank You Banner Die, Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Oxide

I just wanted to pop back in again with another easy thank you card because I'm loving this adorable die from Sizzix that you can get free today with any order from Scrapbook.com (while supplies last). It's also the last day to take advantage of the 12 Days of Christmas Sale where all 12 of Scrapbook.com's hottest brands are on sale right now!

Ranger Ink
Sizzix
Echo Park
Prima Marketing
Doodlebug
Simple Stories
We R Memory Keepers
Photo Play
Hero Arts
Spellbinders
Pinkfresh
Tim Holtz

Free gift with purchase at Scrapbook.com 12 Days of Christmas Sale 2020: Ranger Ink Sizzix Echo Park Prima Marketing Doodlebug Simple Stories We R Memory Keepers Photo Play Hero Arts Spellbinders Pinkfresh Tim Holtz on sale

This card is so simple! I started with a scored Solar White A2 card base then layers a pretty purple cardstock piece over it from Scrapbook.com's Smooth Cardstock Cools pad. Then, I trimmed down a flat Solar White A2 card front for the base of my stenciling. I used the Vintage Moroccan stencil and applied Glass Slipper hybrid ink and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink with a domed foam blending tool.

Scrapbook.com Smooth Cardstock Cools, Hybrid Ink Glass Slipper, Vintage Moroccan Stencil, Sizzix Thank You Banner Die, Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Oxide

I glued the stenciled cardstock down to my paper then cut out the thank you banner in two pretty aquas from the Cools cardstock pad and glued the pieces together with Smart Glue. Then I popped it on to the card with some foam squares and added a dot of Nuvo Dream Drops in Fairy Wings to the center of each flowery flourish. 

Voilà! So simple and you can make a bunch in a short amount of time so you always have some pretty handmade thank you cards on hand!

Happy Crafting!
Adrienne

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used or similar products.












You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!