Simple Autumn Themed Floral Memorydex Card

by - 6:30:00 AM

It's not just fall in the craft stores, it's starting to sneak into other shopping areas too. I've already seen pumpkin spice flavored things cropping up in the grocery store.

Memorydex card made with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry paper; Scrapbook.com metallic gold ink; Ranger super fine copper embossing powder; Echo Park Happy Fall chipboard; Carta Bella Hello Fall brads

But whether you like pumpkin spice or not, I think we can all agree that the vibrant hues of fall leaves are gorgeous! And that was the inspiration I took for this sweet but simple Memorydex card.

Memorydex card made with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry paper; Scrapbook.com metallic gold ink; Ranger super fine copper embossing powder; Echo Park Happy Fall chipboard; Carta Bella Hello Fall brads

I just love this orange and floral paper from Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Ancestry collection. It reminds me of a sofa that my grandmother used to have. It was full of the same colors and floral type patterns and it was the most comfortable sofa to sit on.

Memorydex card made with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry paper; Scrapbook.com metallic gold ink; Ranger super fine copper embossing powder; Echo Park Happy Fall chipboard; Carta Bella Hello Fall brads

I also used some cut elements that I got from my friend Laura (who you should most definitely follow on Instagram!) in one of her craft destashes. I just love combining new and old things for the perfect look!

Memorydex card made with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry paper; Scrapbook.com metallic gold ink; Ranger super fine copper embossing powder; Echo Park Happy Fall chipboard; Carta Bella Hello Fall brads

To add a little bit of bling and shimmer on this card, I stamped one of the new Tim Holtz floral outlines onto a paper banner from the destash and embossed it with Ranger's super fine embossing powder in copper. I also added a couple of Pinkfresh jewels and some metallic persimmon colored thread. Before I stuck the deer and brad on, I also splashed some metallic ink on the card as well. 

I hope you enjoyed this sweet little autumn and floral creation. That doe with the flower crown is just the cutest! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


ReplicaSurfaces

Love the background I shot my photos on? It's from Replica Surfaces, a company that makes rigid photo-realistic backgrounds. This surface is called Shiplap. You can pick up your own with a 15% discount by shopping this link. When you do, I get a small commission from the sale at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to provide you amazing tutorials and information, just like this blog post!

Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are some of the products that I used for this project.





Mixing and matching collections is a fun way to get creative and use up your stash of craft supplies!





You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!