Spring Color Palette: Teal + Peach

by - 5:30:00 PM

Spring is in the air (well, sort of here in the Rocky Mountains) and I have a fun color combination for you all!

Aqua Vines mixed media canvas created with: Prima Marketing peach tea, painted floral, and indigo flowers, watercolor floral ephemera; The Crafters Workshop hanging vines stencil; Reneabouquets beautiful beads, butterfly, glitter glass, lace; Pinkfresh clear drops iridescent; Tim Holtz salvaged patina distress sprays

This color palette is teal and peach. And you just need some pretty Prima flowers and Tim Holtz Distress Sprays to create this gorgeous color palette!

Aqua Vines mixed media canvas created with: Prima Marketing peach tea, painted floral, and indigo flowers, watercolor floral ephemera; The Crafters Workshop hanging vines stencil; Reneabouquets beautiful beads, butterfly, glitter glass, lace; Pinkfresh clear drops iridescent; Tim Holtz salvaged patina distress sprays

This canvas is very similar to the Purple Vines canvas that I created for my niece. I loved it so much that I wanted to create my own version, but with my favorite color, blue-green. Basically, start by adding some texture to your canvas with a stencil and texture paste

Aqua Vines mixed media canvas created with: Prima Marketing peach tea, painted floral, and indigo flowers, watercolor floral ephemera; The Crafters Workshop hanging vines stencil; Reneabouquets beautiful beads, butterfly, glitter glass, lace; Pinkfresh clear drops iridescent; Tim Holtz salvaged patina distress sprays

Once the texture paste is dry, start adding Distress Sprays to your canvas. I spritz water over the sprays to get it to spread across the canvas and react with the water. 

Aqua Vines mixed media canvas created with: Prima Marketing peach tea, painted floral, and indigo flowers, watercolor floral ephemera; The Crafters Workshop hanging vines stencil; Reneabouquets beautiful beads, butterfly, glitter glass, lace; Pinkfresh clear drops iridescent; Tim Holtz salvaged patina distress sprays

After your sprays dry, start adding on your flowers, leaf die cuts, ephemera, lace, butterfly and other embellishments. Prima's Heavy Body Gel is my favorite adhesive for adding flowers and other large embellishments. But I will also use Ranger's Glossy Accents and Tim Holtz's Distress Collage Medium for glitter glass, jewels and beads

Aqua Vines mixed media canvas created with: Prima Marketing peach tea, painted floral, and indigo flowers, watercolor floral ephemera; The Crafters Workshop hanging vines stencil; Reneabouquets beautiful beads, butterfly, glitter glass, lace; Pinkfresh clear drops iridescent; Tim Holtz salvaged patina distress sprays

I love how this canvas turned out and adore these two colors together. I also love the hint of pink and purple in the butterfly for contrast. It really stands out on the canvas, but lends itself well to the coral and peach hues. Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Reneabouquets

Mermaid Tail Beautiful Beads

Diamond Shard Gawdie Girl Glitter Glass

Watercolor Spun Candy Butterflies

Drop Leaf Lace


Scrapbook.com & Spellbinders 

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com and Spellbinders. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.










You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!