Simple White Embossed Cards with the New Spellbinders Floral Reflection

by - 1:00:00 AM

It’s release day for Spellbinders and today I want to share with you a simple, yet stunning card idea.

Embossed White Floral Cards created with Spellbinders Floral Relfection collection, sealed wildflowers die, tile reflection embossing folder; Scrapbookcom solar white cardstock, foam adhesive, celebrate expressions stamp, hi fall stamp; 49 an Market spectrum sherbet papers

Sometimes simple cards can be some of the most stunning. And I really wanted this gorgeous new embossing folder from Spellbinders to really shine. So not adding a lot on top of it was key. 

Embossed White Floral Cards created with Spellbinders Floral Relfection collection, sealed wildflowers die, tile reflection embossing folder; Scrapbookcom solar white cardstock, foam adhesive, celebrate expressions stamp, hi fall stamp; 49 an Market spectrum sherbet papers

I started out by embossing a piece of white cardstock using the new Tile Reflection embossing folder and the Spellbinders Universal Platform. I then trimmed down the cardstock to create two card fronts, cutting them to 4 by 5.25 inches. I also cut and scored two card bases.

Embossed White Floral Cards created with Spellbinders Floral Relfection collection, sealed wildflowers die, tile reflection embossing folder; Scrapbookcom solar white cardstock, foam adhesive, celebrate expressions stamp, hi fall stamp; 49 an Market spectrum sherbet papers

Next I cut two of each of the leaves from the new Sealed Wildflowers die set. I chose to cut them out of some 49 & Market paper in hues of teal and green. I then embossed some sentiments in gold embossing powder using the Hi Fall and Celebrate Expressions stamp sets from Scrapbook.com. I trimmed each down to fit across a card.

Embossed White Floral Cards created with Spellbinders Floral Relfection collection, sealed wildflowers die, tile reflection embossing folder; Scrapbookcom solar white cardstock, foam adhesive, celebrate expressions stamp, hi fall stamp; 49 an Market spectrum sherbet papers

To assemble, I added 2 inch foam adhesive to the backs of each embossed background and then centered each onto a card base. I then placed one of each of the leaves onto a card front, centering them. I added 1/4 inch foam adhesive to the backs of the sentiment strips and then adhered them over the stems of the leaves. Adhering the sentiment over the leaves this way makes it so much less fiddly to keep the leaves in place!  Finally, I added a few opal gems to each card. 

Embossed White Floral Cards created with Spellbinders Floral Relfection collection, sealed wildflowers die, tile reflection embossing folder; Scrapbookcom solar white cardstock, foam adhesive, celebrate expressions stamp, hi fall stamp; 49 an Market spectrum sherbet papers

I just adore this new collection from Spellbinders so much. If you’ve been following me for some time, you know I love flowers. And these dies and embossing folders are incredible! You definitely don’t want to sleep on this release, so be sure to click on the products listed below to pick up your favorites from the new Floral Reflection collection! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Spellbinders and Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.











 

You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!