Metallic Floral Card with the New Spellbinders Floral Reflection

by - 1:00:00 AM

I'm a sucker for anything shiny or sparkly. 

Metallic floral card created with: Spellbinders floral reflection sealed wildflowers die; Tim Holtz metallic kraftstock; Pinkfresh glitter drops

And I also love florals. So when the two are combined, it's like magic! I just wanted to share this quick idea for a pretty notecard using the new Floral Reflection collection from Spellbinders

Metallic floral card created with: Spellbinders floral reflection sealed wildflowers die; Tim Holtz metallic kraftstock; Pinkfresh glitter drops

This card is pretty self explanatory. I matted some white cardstock on to some red glitter paper from Scrapbook.com. I then cut one of each of the florals from the Sealed Wildflowers die set out of some Tim Holtz metallic kraft cardstock. I chose to use red and teal, which I think is a fun color combination! I skipped cutting out the flower centers for the small flowers. 

Metallic floral card created with: Spellbinders floral reflection sealed wildflowers die; Tim Holtz metallic kraftstock; Pinkfresh glitter drops

I glued the layers together and then added stitching to stick them to the card. To hold the flowers in place while sewing them all on, I used low tack mint tape, removing it when the sewing was complete. I also added a few small foam squares to the backs of some of the flowers to make sure they popped up from the base of the card. 

Metallic floral card created with: Spellbinders floral reflection sealed wildflowers die; Tim Holtz metallic kraftstock; Pinkfresh glitter drops

I then added a few Pinkfresh Glitter Drops in Champagne to the centers of the small flowers, glueing them in place with Ranger's Glossy Accents. And that's it! I absolutely love this die and I know I'm going to be reaching for it time and again. This whole collection from Spellbinders is gorgeous, so be sure to click on the links below to buy your favorites from Floral Reflection! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Spellbinders and Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project or similar ones.














You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!