Enjoying the Journey: Travel Themed Scrapbook Layouts

by - 3:25:00 PM

 I always have fun experimenting with the different styles of scrapbooking.  I know many leaders in the scrapbooking industry have a "style" and do the same type of layouts over and over again--nothing wrong with that!  I'm still finding my own style so at the moment I'm having fun, plus, I like a little variety in my life!

Road Trip| Scrapbook layout by Alice Scraps Wonderland

Instead of layering on the embellishments and papers I went for a more minimalist style with this (sort of) double-paged layout.

Road Trip| Scrapbook layout by Alice Scraps Wonderland

I love all the pie chart layouts that are huge right now so of course I had to try it out myself.  On the page above, I used one of the pie pieces for my photo.  On the second page (below), I used a pie piece for journaling.  I used fun geometrical prints and bright colors with few embellishments.  


Enjoy the Journey| Scrapbook layout by Alice Scraps Wonderland


Products Used:
  • Colorbök:  Cardstock - white
  • Bazzill:  Cardstock - blueberry pie, tangelo blast, butterfly
  • American Crafts:  Cardstock - mediterranean
  • Dear Lizzy:  Polka Dot Party - luminous nights
  • Studio Calico:  Atlantic - Atlantic City; Darling Dear - gems
  • Amy Tangerine:  Sure Thing - remarks
  • Little Yellow Bicycle:  Escape - felt stickers
  • Doodlebug:  Mini Pearls - limeade assortment
  • Silhouette America:  black sketch pen
  • Prima:  Color Bloom Spray - emerald
  • Craft Medley:  Sequins - rhythm n' blues
  • Recollections:  self adhesive gems

 So whether you have found your scrapbooking style or you are still experimenting, enjoy the scrapbooking journey!

Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne

You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!