Prima Marketing In Full Bloom Live Tutorial!

by - 10:30:00 AM

I joined two other members of the Prima Marketing Design Team to create projects with the new In Full Bloom collection on Facebook live!

Handmade mixed media tag created with the Prima Marketing In Full Bloom collection, featuring chiffon ribbon, paper flowers, ephemera, chipboard sticker, say it in crystals, and a butterfly

This was my first Facebook live but it was so much fun! We had a few hiccups with setup but that didn't stop Jaya, Nathalie and myself from creating some pretty spring projects using the new In Full Bloom collection

Handmade mixed media tag created with the Prima Marketing In Full Bloom collection, featuring chiffon ribbon, paper flowers, ephemera, chipboard sticker, say it in crystals, and a butterfly

If you missed the tutorial live, or you just want to go back and watch it again, be sure to check out the video below! DT Member Malwina joined in on the chat under the Prima Marketing account to answer questions and list off all the products we used (I've also got my products linked at the bottom of this blog as well.)


We give tips and tricks for creating with Prima Marketing and Finnabair products and each of us created something very different. Nathalie designed a shadow box using lots of ephemera and fussy cut elements. Jaya created a birdhouse mixed media panel and I created a sweet little tag! 

Handmade mixed media tag created with the Prima Marketing In Full Bloom collection, featuring chiffon ribbon, paper flowers, ephemera, chipboard sticker, say it in crystals, and a butterfly

Hope you enjoy the tutorials as well as hearing us giggle about all kinds of things! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com, Spellbinders & Sizzix

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com, Spellbinders and Sizzix. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.



Prima

Enjoy 15% off your order on the Prima Retail site when you use code adrienne15New collections hit Prima's virtual shelves usually around 2 weeks after the release.

Below are products that I used for this project.













You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!