How to Use Coordinating Embossing Folders and Layered Stencils from Sizzix

by - 7:00:00 AM

If you love adding ink to your embossed design, you'll love these coordinating products from Sizzix!

Aqua and purple mixed media panel created with Sizzix creamy matte acrylic paints, defined petals embossing folder and layered stencil, patterned butterflies die, Tim Holtz vault wildflowers die set; Prima Marketing Aquarelle Dreams flowers; Pinkfresh Studio Jewels; and lace.

Hey, crafty friends! Today I want to showcase Sizzix's coordinating embossing folders and layered stencils. I used the Defined Petals Embossing Folder and Layered Stencil to create a pretty background for this mixed media panel. 


You can use these embossed and inked designs in any type of project, from cards to mini albums. You can also use the stencil and embossing folder independently, so these products are really versatile. In my latest YouTube tutorial video, I show you how to combine the two coordinating products to create backgrounds with dimension and a ton of color!

Aqua and purple mixed media panel created with Sizzix creamy matte acrylic paints, defined petals embossing folder and layered stencil, patterned butterflies die, Tim Holtz vault wildflowers die set; Prima Marketing Aquarelle Dreams flowers; Pinkfresh Studio Jewels; and lace.

In the video, while showing you the process of the background, I also talk about why I love the Sizzix Stencil & Stamp Tool. I’ve used several different brands of stamping platforms and the one from Sizzix is by far my favorite. 

Aqua and purple mixed media panel created with Sizzix creamy matte acrylic paints, defined petals embossing folder and layered stencil, patterned butterflies die, Tim Holtz vault wildflowers die set; Prima Marketing Aquarelle Dreams flowers; Pinkfresh Studio Jewels; and lace.

After I create the background, I also show you how I turn it into this pretty mixed media project. I use a lot of different techniques to add dimension and texture so make sure you check out the whole tutorial

Aqua and purple mixed media panel created with Sizzix creamy matte acrylic paints, defined petals embossing folder and layered stencil, patterned butterflies die, Tim Holtz vault wildflowers die set; Prima Marketing Aquarelle Dreams flowers; Pinkfresh Studio Jewels; and lace.

I used some of my favorite colors for this project and the Aquarelle Dreams flowers from Prima Marketing match perfectly with the Distress Oxides I picked out and the Sizzix Lavender Dust Creamy Matte Acrylic Paint and coordinating Sequins & Beads set

I hope that you really enjoy this tutorial and that it inspires you to try out the Sizzix coordinating embossing folders and stencils. Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com & Sizzix

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com and Sizzix. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.











You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!