SBC Fest is Back for Spring 2024!

by - 10:00:00 AM

Exciting news, paper crafters! SBC Fest is back for Spring 2024!

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

Hello, crafty friends! Scrapbook.com just announced the latest installment of SBC Fest!

SBC Fest Spring 2024 Special Guests: Laura Graff, Ralph Tyndall, Carissa Wiley, Jana Eubank, Natasha Polite, Meghann Andrew, Obed Marshall, Angelica Conrad, Adrienne Boese, Nicki Baxley, Tonya Brooks

What is SBC Fest? It's a FREE two day event hosted by Scrapbook.com. Each day is filled with crafty goodness taught by several different Instructors. This two day event is held on Scrapbook.com's YouTube channel and you can watch and chat along live with the instructors and fellow paper crafters! You'll learn all kinds of tips and tricks for many different forms of paper crafting and there is always something to take away from each Instructor's class. 

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be teaching a class at this SBC Fest!! You can check out my full class supply list over on the Scrapbook.com SBC Fest info page. It lists everything you'll need to create the project I teach! Plus, I have a homework video, where I take you through some die cutting, talk about some of the other things you may want to have on hand the day of my class, plus give you some special instructions for when you receive your package of class supplies! 

On the day of my class, you can either create along with me live, or you can watch and chat live then go back and watch the replay to craft along with me! I can't wait for you to watch my class and learn from me! (Pro Tip: If you want to take notes during classes, I highly recommend Scrapbook.com's spiral notebooks. They come in an A5 size and letter size. Then you'll be able to keep notes from each SBC Fest in a single notebook!)

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

The Spring 2024 SBC Fest will be held March 8th and 9th. Make sure that you are following myself and Scrapbook.com on Instagram for updates on SBC Fest, including each day's schedule of Instructors, which will come out a bit later! 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne


You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!