My Spring 2024 SBC Fest Homework

by - 10:30:00 AM

Get ready for my SBC Fest class with this homework assignment!
Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

Want to be ready to craft along with me during my SBC Fest class? Let's talk about what you'll need to do ahead of time to be ready!

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

First, you'll want to pick up any of the supplies from my class supply list that you don't already have. If you have something similar on hand, you can definitely use it! I definitely support using what you already have. But if you want to make the exact same project, you'll first want to pick up what you need.

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

Once you get all of the class supplies shipped to you, don't throw out the box or the packaging! Make sure to watch my homework video on YouTube (embedded below). 


In it, I have you not only die cut a few things, but also saving some of your plastic packaging and your box--you'll need them during my live SBC Fest class! 

Various Sizzix, Scrapbook.com, and Prima Marketing supplies for Adrienne Boese's Spring 2024 SBC Fest class.

So here is the top line of what you need to know from my Homework video:
  • We cut some tags out together.
  • We also cut some Sprigs out together.
  • I discuss some of the handy tools and things you may want to have on hand during my class. (Don't worry, you probably already have all of these!)
  • And I talk about some of the packaging that you'll need to keep for the day of my class--so don't throw your box or packaging out until after you've watched my video! 
Make sure that you head over to Scrapbook.com's website to learn more about SBC Fest Spring 2024 and all of the absolutely incredible instructors! You can also check out all of the supply lists! And if you want to shop my class supply list, you can also shop the items below! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I will use for my SBC Fest Spring 2024 Class.












You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!