New Prima Marketing Collections Designed by Karolina Bukowska

by - 2:00:00 PM

Prima Marketing just revealed two new collections and both were designed by the one and only Karolina Bukowska! Here’s some project inspiration for both of the new collections, Bohemian Heart and In the Moment. 


Both of these collections feature lovely watercolor elements in muted tones. Bohemian Heart has dusty pinks, blues and peaches. It features pretty bohemian elements, such as macrame and lanterns, both of which I featured in my reveal project. 


In the Moment has tones in dusty aqua, sage green, and soft apricot. It has lovely European countryside elements, like wagon wheels, windows and buttons, many of which I used in my reveal project for this collection. 


Let's look a bit more at some of the details of these two projects so you have a chance to really see all the beautiful elements in these collections. Let's start with Bohemian Heart. 


I think this collection pairs exquisitely with the Lodger's Lodge 1 and 2 moulds from Redesign with Prima. I used one of the antlers and some of the flora from Lodger's Lodge 2. All of the moulds were painted with Impasto Paint in Linen and then dry brushed with Heavy White Gesso


I used a 10 inch embroidery hoop for this project as the background paper with the floral wreath element fits nicely into that size, and the antler mould also works nicely on this size hoop. I dabbed white gesso onto the hoop with a sponge, then applied the background paper with liquid adhesive. I also added some White Crackle Paste.


I fussy cut elements and used ephemera to the collection to create the little embellishment clusters. I paired several flowers with each cluster, matching the color of the flower to the color in the background paper. I tucked in leaves and bows that I die cut from the 6x6 paper pad, as well as some chipboard embellishments. 


I also added some lace drops to the clusters and glittered the flowers with some Finnabair glitter from the Spring Set. I then added some gems from the collection as well as some Memory Hardware Pearls and Art Stones.


For the In the Moment Project, I added some paper to a frame I bought at a craft store. I wanted to highlight some of the windows and the door. I cut some paper to put behind the window ephemera pieces, adhering it in place with foam adhesive to pop up the window layer. 


Under the window and doors, I added some brick moulds from the Sharon Ziv Made of Bricks Mould. I think the Impasto Paint in Linen pairs well with this collection as well, so I used it and the white gesso again to paint and dry brush the brick moulds. On one of the bricks I added a Vincennes Hardware mould altered with Gliding Glue and Gold Flakes.


I added several fussy cut and ephemera pieces on either side of the door, tucking in some of the paper flowers from the collection. Again, I clustered each of the paper flower colors, with the soft orange on the left, the dusty aqua in the center and the sage green on the right of the project. 


For this project, I added a saying that I typed up on some of the paper from the collection, as well as tucked in die cut leaves from the 6x6 paper pad. Then I added some Art Stones, gems and Pearls to this project as well. 


Both of these collections are so soft and beautiful and I hope that you really like them. 


Karolina Bukowska is a fantastic designer and I can't wait to see what other designs she comes up with in the future. Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below the products from these two new collections.



Prima Marketing

The new collections are generally available on the Prima Marketing retail site around 2 weeks after the release date. If you decide to shop the Prima site, use code adrienne15 to get 15% off of your order! 











You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!