Fun and Colorful Scrapbook Supplies for Spring and Summer

by - 5:20:00 PM

If you need some color and sparkle in your crafting life, check out these fun and colorful supplies!

P13 Garden of Books special edition paper pad; Prima Marketing Finnabair Pixie mixed media effect paste; Scrapbook.com Tall Skinny number alpha dies, holographic holo letter stickers and Pops of Color

Let's dig right in to this crafting supply mini haul!

P13 Garden of Books special edition paper pad; Prima Marketing Finnabair Pixie mixed media effect paste; Scrapbook.com Tall Skinny number alpha dies, holographic holo letter stickers and Pops of Color

I wanted to grab myself a few fun and colorful craft supplies. It's spring and it will be summer sooner than we think so I'm needing some color to brighten up my life. 

Scrapbook.com Tall Skinny number alpha dies, holographic holo letter stickers and Pops of Color

I had previously bought the Scrapbook.com Pops of Color in Gloss White and Black, and after playing with them a little, decided to buy all the colors! (I'm just missing Clear and Pearl White now.) These fit perfectly into the clear 1oz Color Case so not only are they stored nicely, but they also look pretty too--perfect for some colorful inspiration in my scrap room! 

I also picked up the matching number and punctuation set of dies to the Tall Skinny alpha set that I had also previously purchased. These dies work so well with the Scrapbook.com Magic Mat in my Vagabond! I love the fun look and they cut clean each time. 

You can check out my unboxing video below with more details including a flip through the paper pad. (And be sure to follow me on TikTok!)

@alicescrapswonderland

##scrapbookhaul and ##unboxing from @scrapbookcom ! ##mixedmedia paste, paper, dies, stickers and Pops of Color!

♬ Ocean Eyes - Instrumental - Piano Dreamers

I also picked myself up the special edition of the P13 Garden of Books paper pad. This sweet little 6x6 paper pad is full of fun and colorful doors. I have an amazing project in mind for a set of these pretty doors!

I also got myself another Finnabair effect paste in Pixie. I already own Crushed Ice and Mermaid and and adore the sparkly effect they give to my mixed media and other projects!

P13 Garden of Books special edition paper pad; Prima Marketing Finnabair Pixie mixed media effect paste; Scrapbook.com Tall Skinny number alpha dies, holographic holo letter stickers and Pops of Color

I love shopping with Scrapbook.com because you often get a free gift with purchase. So I also got these super amazing holographic stickers! I'm dying to use these on a card or something! 

Let me know if there is anything you want me to try out with any of these supplies by dropping a comment below! To pick up your own supplies, shop my products list below!

Happy Crafting!
Adrienne

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are the products mentioned in this blog post (except for the holographic stickers which were limited edition).






P13 Garden of Books special edition paper pad; Prima Marketing Finnabair Pixie mixed media effect paste; Scrapbook.com Tall Skinny number alpha dies, holographic holo letter stickers and Pops of Color





You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!