Scrapbook Saturday: Floral Inspired Newborn Layout

by - 6:00:00 AM

Spring is just around the corner! Creating a beautiful floral themed layout is as easy as layering a few patterned papers.

newborn photography scrapbook layout made with Prima Marketing Apricot Honey, paper flowers, fussy cut butterfly ephemera, color mists, sequins and jewels
Happy Saturday! Today begins a new series I'm starting called Scrapbook Saturday. On the second Saturday of each month I'll be sharing a fresh, new layout with you. Along with my Mixed Media Mondays, I hope that this brings you plenty of inspiration each month and really gets your creative juices flowing!

newborn photography scrapbook layout made with Prima Marketing Apricot Honey, paper flowers, fussy cut butterfly ephemera, color mists, sequins and jewels

With spring just around the corner, I'm dreaming of the flowers in my garden. I can't wait for my peonies to bloom! During the winter, I love playing with floral print papers and all of my paper flowers. It really keeps the winter doldrums at bay. 

newborn photography scrapbook layout made with Prima Marketing Apricot Honey, paper flowers, fussy cut butterfly ephemera, color mists, sequins and jewels

To create this pretty peach layout, I used several papers from Prima's Apricot Honey and Lavender collections that I had stashed away. There are so many pretty florals in these papers that I just drool over them. Okay, maybe not literally or I'd ruin the papers!

newborn photography scrapbook layout made with Prima Marketing Apricot Honey, paper flowers, fussy cut butterfly ephemera, color mists, sequins and jewels

To embellish the layout, I added some fussy cut elements like tags and butterflies. I then colored some white paper flowers with a pink and a coral color mist. I allowed big fat drops of color to hit the flowers, giving them a a less monotone appearance. 

newborn photography scrapbook layout made with Prima Marketing Apricot Honey, paper flowers, fussy cut butterfly ephemera, color mists, sequins and jewels

To finish off the layout, I added some gems and sequins for a little sparkle! I hope that you enjoyed this pretty floral inspired layout. Want more great inspiration right now? Be sure to check out my Scrapbook.com gallery!

Happy Scrapping,
Adrienne


Scrapbook Layout made with Prima Marketing papers, flowers and gems





You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!