Inspiration Using the Latest Tim Holtz Distress Spritz Colors!

by - 10:00:00 AM

Tim Holtz has just released another set of shimmery Distress Spritzes and you can create projects for every season with these pretty colors.

Autumn seasonal tag created with Scrapbook.com Woodland and Mixed Media Paper Pads and Enchanted Forest dies; plus Tim Holtz Distress Spritz in Kitsch Flamingo, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen.

Hey, crafty friend! I'm honored to have been sent the latest colors of the Tim Holtz Distress Spritz colors from Scrapbook.com. In today's blog post, we are going to look at creating a set of seasonal themed tags using the Spritzes and some fun Scrapbook.com dies!

Seasonal tags created with Scrapbook.com Woodland and Mixed Media Paper Pads and Enchanted Forest, Market Bloom, and Snowflakes dies; plus Tim Holtz Distress Spritz in Kitsch Flamingo, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen.

I've got a tutorial video up on my YouTube channel for the winter themed tag, but I also wanted to show off the spring/summer tag and the autumn tag here, plus give you a shoppable list of supplies at the bottom of this post. 


Scrapbook.com just released their Woodland collection and I wanted to feature the paper pad and die and stamp set in this project for them because these products are just too pretty not to! And I know I'm an autumn girlie, but I think the autumn tag is my absolute favorite of this set. 

Winter seasonal tag created with Scrapbook.com Woodland and Mixed Media Paper Pads and Snowflakes dies; plus Tim Holtz Distress Spritz in Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen.

Anywho! Make sure that you head over to my YouTube channel to watch the tutorial. The process is the same for the other two tags--I just used a different set of color combinations, which I've listed below for you in case you love the color way. 

Autumn seasonal tag created with Scrapbook.com Woodland and Mixed Media Paper Pads and Enchanted Forest dies; plus Tim Holtz Distress Spritz in Kitsch Flamingo, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen.

Spring/Summer Floral Tag:
  • Distress Spritz: Kitsch Flamingo, Antique Linen
  • Distress Oxide: Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Kitsch Flamingo

Autumnal Fox Tag:
  • Distress Spritz: Kitsch Flamingo, Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo
  • Distress Oxide: Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Crackling Campfire, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo
Spring/Summer seasonal tag created with Scrapbook.com Woodland and Mixed Media Paper Pads and Market Bloom Florals die; plus Tim Holtz Distress Spritz in Kitsch Flamingo and Antique Linen.

I hope that you love this trio of tags and that it inspires to you to make something for the different seasons with the new colors of Distress Spritz, whether it's cards, a scrapbook layout, tags, or a mixed media project! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.
























You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!