2020 Holiday Scrapbooking Supply Sale Guide: Cyber Monday

by - 12:00:00 AM

 I just wanted to pop in with a quick craft supply enabler alert!

Scrapbook.com Good Tidings of Great Joy stamp; Tim Holtz Christmas paper stash, Distress Oxide Ink; gold embossing, die cutting, vintage

All Tim Holtz products are on sale at Scrapbook.com as part of their Cyber Monday Sale! I repeat: ALL Tim Holtz products are on sale!  

Silent Night Christmas Vignette with Tim Holtz products: cathedral window, vignette tray, mini deer, tree lot bottle brush tree, baubles, grit paste, mica flakes, Christmas Paper Stash, metal gates

I mean, honestly, you can't go wrong with any of his products. Dies, papers, ephemera, metal embellishments, inks, stamps, tools--they are all amazing! 

Scrapbook.com Cyber Monday Sale

I know I'll be taking advantage of this sale for sure. There are quite a few Tim Holtz products on my wish list!

Scrapbook.com free gift with purchase; freebie

Then after all you fellow Tim Holtz addicts have filled your cart with all of Tim's amazing products, don't forget to add today's freebie to your cart, which is Ranger's Nebula Stickles Glitter Gel!

Scrapbook.com free gift with purchase Ranger Ink Stickles glitter gel; freebie

Happy Crafting!
Adrienne


You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!