Pastel Perfection: A Wedding Bouquet Scrapbook Layout

by - 1:00:00 AM


With spring in the air I'm ready for some flowers to start blooming in my garden again. I can't wait to see all of the tulips and hyacinth. Until then, I play with paper flowers on my scrapbook layouts and admiring photos of flowers.


This sweet layout is another page for my sister's wedding album. I just love how this layout turned out with little pops of peach and blush pink in this creamy confection of a scrapbook page. I started by layering on papers that I distressed for dimension and a couple of tags. Then I added some sewing onto the page, including sewing on the bit of natural ribbon.


I used a pearlescent white water color to add a bit of sparkle to the oval resin frame and used it to frame the bird in the patterned paper. I layered on flowers, some lace trim, flower stamens, decorative paper clips, a tiny nest and more.


So simple yet so stunning! The cream with a few pops of color make it the perfect backdrop to showcase this stunning photo of my sister's wedding bouquet.


Products Used
Prima: Something Blue - goin' to the chapel, love melodies, just married, announcement, reception, chipboard pieces, brads, paper clips typewriter keys, tag me, veil, first dance, best man; Sunset - dark; Trim - lace medallion, jute and cotton; Shabby Chic Treasures - oval frames; Time Traveler's Memories - say it in crystals; Fairy Rhymes - paper clips; Love Story - Antionette; Prima Flowers - cradle robin, vellum; Watercolor - metallic accents; Art Basics - 3D gloss gel | Marion Smith Designs: Bloom Impressions - pearl stamens | Maggie Holmes: Flea Market - resin flowers | WeR: Stitch Happy - machine, gold thread | Other: burlap flowers with button center; pop dots


Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne







You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!