Delight: A Scrapbook Page with a Golden Touch

by - 12:00:00 AM

I love scrapping my own family's photos, but I really enjoy spreading a little happiness by scrapping for my clients. Hearing from clients about how much they really love their scrapbook pages warms my heart, and not just because it's a compliment for me, but because I can tell just how happy my clients are.

Golden Touch:  Delight [in the little things] | scrapbook page by Alice Scraps Wonderland


Scrapping for clients also really makes me pay attention to the small details in their photos, like shapes, colors and moods. One such example is this golden-hued layout. I just loved the minimalist colors and the way the hands crate a heart shape in this photo. So I decided to repeat the heart shape across the page and keep my colors minimal as well, opting for white, black and juicy golds.

Golden Touch:  Delight [in the little things] | scrapbook page by Alice Scraps Wonderland


And despite the minimalist nature of this layout, it oozes detail. From the gold ink splatters, to the metallic acetate that mats the photo, to the distressed edges of the hearts. I also love the handmade, custom embellishment in the bottom right corner.

Golden Touch:  Delight [in the little things] | scrapbook page by Alice Scraps Wonderland


One of my favorite parts of the heart shapes throughout is the filigree one that frames the photo, emphasizing the shape the hands create. This delicate die cut has such an ethereal feel too it.

Golden Touch:  Delight [in the little things] | scrapbook page by Alice Scraps Wonderland


I hope that you enjoyed seeing this page as much as I did creating it. If you'd like to make your own order of custom scrapbook pages, be sure to check out my online store for more information.

Golden Touch:  Delight [in the little things] | scrapbook page by Alice Scraps Wonderland


Products Used
  • Bazzill: Cardstock - white, black 
  • My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found 3 "Oliver" - garden gate, yellow floral 
  • Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - fossilized amber; Distress Stain - fossilized amber 
  • Doodlebug: Mini Pearls - bumblebee 
  • Prima: Color Bloom - gold foil; Butterfly Collection - brads 
  • Recollections: Cardstock - white iridescent shimmer; Acetate - gold letters; Brads - cream flower; Flowers - tiny white 


Happy Crafting!
Adrienne




You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!