Just choose the color palette you want and you can easily create DIY elegant floral ornaments for Christmas, Halloween, or any holiday or celebration you want!
Hi, crafty friend! The latest Sizzix Willow Wolfe release has a beautiful stamp set that includes flowers, ornamental line art and more that is perfect for creating elegant stamped ornaments.
I used the brand new Ornamental Butterflies stamp designed by Willow Wolfe, the new Fancy Ovals Framelits, plus a few other craft supplies to create these ornaments. While I created a set of Halloween ornaments, this ornament set can easily become Christmas ornaments or other holiday ornaments by just using a different color palette.
And the best part is that I have a Youtube tutorial video that shows just how easy it is to put these double-sided ornaments together!
Jump to a Section
Watch the Tutorial Video
From stamping, to adding rhinestone chain, to altering wood beads with wax, I take you step-by-step and start to finish so you can create your own elegant floral stamped ornaments.
See More Photos
Need to see more details up close? Check out these photos!
I hope that you feel inspired by these DIY stamped ornaments and that you give it a try using your favorite color palette! Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne
Shop the Supplies:
Scrapbook.com, A Cherry On Top, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Spellbinders, Scrap Diva Designs, Etsy & Amazon
I am an affiliate/associate with multiple companies. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate on qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.
Below are products that I used for this project.















0 comments
I'd love to hear your thoughts!