DIY Coastal Shadowbox with Sizzix Summer 2024 Collection

by - 7:00:00 AM

Dreaming of a beach vacation? Bring the coastline to you with this pretty DIY coastal shadowbox.

Coastal themed shadowbox with lobster, crab, shells, starfish, and coral. Created using the Sizzix Summer 2024 collection and shaker pane, Lindy's Under the Sea magical, and Reneabouquets chipboard and beautiful beads.

Hey, crafty friends! Sizzix and Lindy's both had a sea themed release this month and I thought it would be fun to combine both into a pretty shadowbox with a shaker! 

Coastal themed shadowbox with lobster, crab, shells, starfish, and coral. Created using the Sizzix Summer 2024 collection and shaker pane, Lindy's Under the Sea magical, and Reneabouquets chipboard and beautiful beads.

While this looks complicated, and there are quite a few different products that I used, it's actually so easy once you see how it all comes together. And this one is definitely a must-see process, so I won't go into the tutorial here, but rather, direct you to watch my YouTube tutorial!


I hope that you love this project! It's a bit of a departure for me color palette-wise, but I really love the Lindy's products. And if you love the Tim Holtz sprays, these are a fun way to get a similar look. Plus, you can even watercolor with them. Until next time, happy crafting!
Adrienne


Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com, A Cherry On Top, Spellbinders & Sizzix

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com, A Cherry On Top, Spellbinders and Sizzix. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are products that I used for this project.



Prima

Enjoy 15% off your order on the Prima Retail site when you use code adrienne15.


Below are products that I used for this project.



Lindy's

Below are Lindy's products that I used for this project.







Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets is a small business that offers bespoke paper crafting embellishments. 


Below are products that I used for this project.













You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!