Shine: A Sports Scrapbook Layout

by - 12:00:00 AM

Sports are a big part of many of our lives.  But the scrapbook paper and embellishments don't necessarily have to be sports themed.  This pastel colored layout with fun patterns proves just that.


For this layout, I wanted to have frames made from patterned paper, so I opted for a simple white paper background.  After cutting out the frames with a die cut machine, I inked the edges of the frames with chalk ink.


I also cut out tabs and labels and a few chevron banners.  For embellishments, I fussy cut out a clock, some flowers and a few labels.  I also used a strip that was previously cut off of another piece of paper (waste not, want not).


To assemble, I stuck pop dots on a few of the elements and layered everything on.  I purposely put the photos into the frames a little catty-corner to add a feeling of fun and energy to the page.  Each photo is labeled with a tab and tag.


To top it off, I added a little thread, some enamel dots and jewel drops and a cork camera.  Gold foil Thickers create the title in the photo-less frame.  I even added a little slip of paper from a Smash Book pad as a little piece of ephemera.


Products Used
Recollections: Cardstock - white  |  Pink Paislee: Memorandum - stack; Color Wash - 6x6 stack  |  Dear Lizzy: Documentary - stack; Thickers - woodland  |  Prima: Chalk Ink - pastel each, pastel yellow, fresh mint, island lagoon, pastel blue  |  Studio Calico: Cork - cameras  |  Versa Magic: Chalk - pixie dust  |  Nuvo: Jewel Drops - sea breeze  | The Paper Studios: Gemstones - turquoise enamel dots  |  EK Success: Punch - tags  |  Smash: Pad - top 10  |  Glitz: Color Me Happy - 8x8 stack  |  Other:  pop dots, thread, rub on letters


Happy Scrapping!
Adrienne







You May Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!